The Military Temper tent (20' x 48') is a extendable modular personnel tent. This Temper is soft-walled and an aluminum framed supported tent; this quality tent is made of vinyl coated polyester duck cloth that is made of vinyl coated polyester duck cloth. The duck cloth is specially made for fire, mildew and water resistance; it is designed to expand exponentially and set up in multiple configurations. The Military Temper tent can be beneficial for various outdoor activities and/or operations. (NSN: 8340-01-325-0131).
Specifications and Features:
- Tent door has a zipper that offers the option to have it open or close.
- Two polymer windows with screening, and weather seal blackout flaps are located on each end section. The eight-foot-long extendable middle section comes with either a window or door on each sidewall.
- The roof panels feature either a stove pipe shield for a standard stovepipe (temperate sections), or two large screened panels for extra ventilation (desert tropical); both have weather seal flaps.
- Liners have a bright white interior and a extra blackout lamination for a tactical environment. The roof fly helps shield the tent from the weather elements.
- All outer cloth is a vinyl coated polyester duck cloth Stable and strong aluminum extendable frame. Can be Extended to (20’ x 32’) or (20’ x 48’).
||20' x 48'
||960 sq. ft
||141 cu. ft