Kids Gas Mask (Bardas) is a positive-pressure protective hood system with a compact and reliable air supply unit. The air supply unit draws in ambient air delivering it through the filter canister into the hood; it was specifically designed and developed by Shalon Chemical Industries and the Israel Defense Forces to protect children ages ranging from two to eight-years-old, from classified NBC agents.
The air supply unit also consists of a durable polycarbonate housing enclosing a highly efficient miniature blower, four lithium MnO2 batteries, and specially designed filter canister adaptor. It is specially designed for optimal comfort and safety, while still assuring extended use with minimal interference in normal day to day activities.
The Bardas consists of three main integral subsystems – impermeable hood, air supply unit, and a comfortable and brightly colored vest acting as an interface between the other two sub-systems. The light and flexible hood incorporates a large optical grade visor and a drinking system for safe, effortless fluid intake. In addition, the hood assembly includes comfortable and easily adjustable elastic webbings comprising the head harness.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
* Although these and have never been used, RDDUSA acts as a third party distributor and cannot be held responsible for the level of protection that these gas mask provide. They are sold as is.
- Weight: 1200 gr.
- Power Supply: Four lithium MnO2 batteries, size 2/3 A.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7 volts.
- Air Flow: 45 lt/min.
- Operating Time (without replacing batteries): 14 hours.
- Shelf-life: 10 years.
- Resistance to Liquid Mustard Penetration: six hours.
**Color of air blower may vary (blue or yellow)**