- One Israeli M-15 Gas Mask
- One 40mm Sealed NATO Standard Filter
- One Gas Mask Hose
These Israeli M-15 gas mask with NATO filter and gas mask hose was officially issued to the IDF Special Forces and Standard Combat Soldiers during nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare; as for today general civilian use is more common. The M15 gas mask is a one size fits all product that fits mature users-ages 12 and older.
The Israeli M-15 gas mask with NATO filter and gas mask hose is lightweight, with a comfortable secure fit and low breathing resistance; this protective mask is also equipped with large Plexiglas lenses and a water intake port. The water intake port allows the user hydration without having to remove the gas mask and risk any exposure to airborne pollutants.
This M-15 gas mask also comes equipped with a 40mm sealed NATO standard filter that directly purifies the gas mask users air for easier breathing. The included gas mask hose is flexible and easily connects with the NATO standard filter. When connected to the provided filter this hose circulates breathing oxygen.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Formulated rubber material for high resistance to NBC agents, superior comfort and durability.
- Proven expected shelf-life of 20 years.
- Uniquely designed peripheral sealing lip assuring excellent fit.
- Impact resistant cylindrical plastic lenses with wide field of vision.
- NATO standard 40 mm threaded filter canister housing.
- Five-strap highly elastic head harness equipped with quick release adjusted buckles.
- Central voicemitter providing clear effective communication.
- Prescription lens frame mount assembly.
- Drinking system with safety connections for safe drinking in contaminated environments.
- Hose Dimensions: The breathing hose is round, inside diameter-1inch, outside diameter-1 1/6 inches.