The new model silver NATO Type 80 filter canister directly purifies the air that the gas mask user is breathing in. The new model Type 80 filter canister was developed for the Israel Defense Force (IDF) to provide protection against numerous nuclear, biological, and chemical agents. The NATO Type 80 filter allows for a productive circulation of air that is supplied directly to the gas mask user.
The new model silver NATO Type 80 filter canister helps provide protection numerous nuclear, biological, and chemical agents. It is a key integral part of all Shalon’s personal respiratory chemical and biological protection systems. The new model silver NATO Type filter is specially designed for comfort and extended use at a minimal physiological load. Its design assures optimal performance complying with all IDF specifications.
The filter is supplied with a standard Nato thread (40mm x 1/7”) and is thus compatible with almost all chemical and biological protective respirators. The new model silver NATO Type 80 filter is also equipped with a sealed leak-proof plastic cap expected shelf life exceeding 15 years. The Type 80 is a robust durable canister is designed for mature users and intended for civilian use.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Weight: 228 g (w/o caps)
- Diameter:106 mm
- Height: 75 mm
- Air flow resistance:14 mm water gauge at a flow of 30 lpm.
- Aerosol penetration: 0.01%.
- CK gas life: 100 minutes (at a flow of 30 lpm and inlet concentration of 2.4 mg/lt).
- DMMP gas life: 250 minutes (at a flow of 30 lpm and inlet concentration of 3.0 mg/lt).
- Charcoal: ASC complying with Mil-C-13724D.
- Filter medium: Glass fibre HEPA media complying with ASME AG-1 Section FC-1.