FAMILY KIT OFFER:
- Two Adult Size Gas Masks ( fit for ages 8 and up).
- Two Youth size Gas Masks (fit for ages 8 and older).
- Four Original Sealed NATO Standard Filters.
This family kit offer includes four Israeli gas masks and four original sealed NATO standard filters. These Israeli gas masks are lightweight and specially designed for extended use. This particular protective headgear ensures superior comfort, secure fit, and low breathing resistance. The adult model 4A1 respirator incorporates a uniquely designed peripheral sealing lip that offers a high level of protection. These protective face-masks are intended for mature users.
These Israeli gas masks have a Type 80 filter canister; this filter was developed for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) to provide protection against numerous NBC agents. It is a key integral part of all Shalon personal respiratory protection systems. The Type 80 is a robust durable canister intended for military and civil defense use. The Type 80 filters have a sealed design with leak-proof plastic caps with a shelf life exceeding 20 years.
These gas masks are specially designed for comfort and extended use at a minimal physiological load. The Israeli gas mask design assures optimal performance complying with all IDF specifications. Manufacturers have performed gas-life tests (cyanogens chloride, DMMP, chloropicrin, phosgene, HCN) on these filters by testing charcoal samples from each drum and on completed canisters sampled from each production lot.
These gas mask filters also have standard Nato threads (40 mm) and is thus compatible with almost all other biological and chemical respirators. These top quality NATO filters allow safe and secure circulation by purifying the oxygen for the user.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Formulated impermeable rubber material for high resistance to NBC agents.
- Low breathing resistance and low weight.
- Impact resistant plastic lenses with excellent optics.
- Comfortable nose cup with controlled airflow to eliminate lens fogging and CO2 buildup.
- Five-strap, highly elastic head harness equipped with quick release and adjusted buckles for quick and easy donning.
- Voicemitter providing clear and effective communication.
- Drinking system with safety connections, for effortless and safe drinking in contaminated environments.
- Filter is compatible with all Israeli gas masks, and other chemical protective gear such as the Bardas to the Shmartaf or the M-15 and more.
- Filters have been tested and comply with Military specifications.
- Weight: 228 g (w/o caps).
- Diameter: 106 mm.
- Height: 75 mm.
- Airflow resistance: 14 mm water gauge at a flow of 30 lpm.