The Base-X tent 307 is 18’ x 35’ and also has eight entry and egress points. This Base-X tent can accommodate eight to 20 people. The Base-X 307 is ideal for brigade and regiment-size command and control, medical or communication and logistics operations. For civilian use, it can be the perfect garage space, storage, and event tent.
Specifications and Features:
Tent Purchasing Tips:
- Clear interior span of 18' x 35’.
- 8 entry and egress points.
- Hang points every 5' bear 100-pound weight-load each.
- Integral liner with floor and HVAC plenum.
- Houses 14 to 18 personnel.
- Low weight, cube and personnel requirements.
- Easy field maintenance.
- Energy efficient.
- Superior strength and durability.
*All Military tents for sale on this website are carefully inspected and prepared to be 100% serviceable. The Army Tents condition varies and are priced according to their condition factor.
- Use the number of campers to determine the minimum tent size needed.
- Consider the equipment you will store in the tent, and take into account the vestibules and gear lofts for storage.
- Take note of the peak center height measurement to determine if you can stand inside the tent.
- Trail campers should select the smallest, lightweight tent, while campground campers should select based on comfort.