The M-15 gas mask with NATO filter is lightweight with a comfortable secure fit and low breathing resistance. This gas mask is designed for mature users, and intended for civilian use. This gas mask comes equipped with a NATO standard filter that directly purifies the gas mask users air for easier breathing. The M-15 gas mask with NATO filter has a design that offers optimum comfort and security.
This superior filter safely provides clean oxygen to the user while continuing to productively circulate air. This protective face-mask causes minimal interference with physical activities. The M-15 gas mask has a proven shelf-life of 20 years. The M-15 and its superior 40 mm NATO filter provides protection against toxic, nuclear, and biological chemical agents.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Specially formulated rubber material for high resistance against NBC agents.
- Superior comfort and durability.
- Three overlapping face-piece sizes; assuring reliable fit for over 98% of users.
- Uniquely designed peripheral sealing lip assuring excellent fit.
- Impact resistant cylindrical plastic lenses with a wide field of vision.
- NATO standard 40mm threaded filter canister housing.
- Five-strap highly elastic head harness that is equipped with quick release buckles for quick and easy donning.
- Central voicemitter providing clear effective communication.
- Prescription lens frame mount assembly.
- Side voicemitter for telephone communication.
- Drinking system with safety connections for safe drinking in contaminated environments.
- Comfortable to wear in hot and humid climates.
- Compatible with military canteen threads.
- Dynamic microphone system for communication in tanks and armoured vehicles (available only in M-15-S80 model).