• Lightweight and specially designed for extended use with superior comfort, secure fit, and low breathing resistance.
• The adult model 4A1 respirator incorporates a uniquely designed peripheral sealing lip affording a high level of protection for most mature male and female users.
• Specially formulated impermeable rubber material for high resistance to NBC agents.
• Impact resistant plastic lenses with excellent optics.
• Comfortable nose cup with controlled air flow to eliminate lens fogging and CO2 buildup.
• Five-strap, highly elastic head harness equipped with quick release, simply adjusted release buckles for quick and easy donning.
• Voicemitter providing clear and effective communication.
• Drinking system with safety connections, for effortless safe drinking in contaminated environments.
According to the manufacturer this filter has been perform gas-life tests (cyanogens chloride, DMMP, chloropicrin, phosgene, HCN) on charcoal samples from each drum and on completed canisters sampled from each production lot. The Type 80 is a robust durable canister intended for military and civil defense use. It is specially designed for comfort and extended use at a minimal physiological load, having low breathing resistance and low weight. Its design assures optimal performance complying with all IDF specifications as well as the performance requirements of the American Army C2 filter canister